We all love (quite) a bit of holiday shopping... There are plenty of independent local shops and boutiques in our beautiful duchy... Here are some of our favourite ones in St. Ives and Padstow (besides our shops, of course)...
1. The Common Wanderer, St. IvesThe Common Wanderer was established in 2015, with the aim of providing a new approach to outdoor lifestyles. These guys don't just sell nice outdoorsy stuff, they also work with more environmentally conscious labels, which is why we love their shop.
2. The Salty Dog Boutique, St. IvesIf you own a pooch, this is a place for you! The Salty Dog Boutique design their own beautiful doggie accessories and will treat your little doggo like a prince(ss)! These guys are pretty passionate about what they do, well worth a visit if you're down in St. Ives.
3. Trelyon Gallery, St. IvesThis lovely jewellery gallery has been established for over 25 years in Fore Street, St Ives, and sell a carefully selected array of British Designer Jewellery, much of which is from local Cornish Designers.
4. Tate Gallery Gift ShopArtists and the local landscape are the focus of the shop at Tate St Ives, with its wide range of books, gifts, postcards and greeting cards. They also stock jewellery, their own collectable Tate St Ives mugs, and a broad range of children’s picture books.
5. Jo & Co Home, between Padstow and WadebridgeJo & Co Home is a unique interior and lifestyle store at Hawksfield, Wadebridge, Cornwall. They have a wide range of furniture, interior accessories, including throws and cushions. They also have a range of children’s toys, gifts and designer cards. Jo & Co also is a stockist for Cowshed bath, body and beauty products as well as gorgeous homewares and furniture and beautiful fashion accessories! And it's next door to one of our favourite cafes, The Strong Adolfo's!
6. Aloft, PadstowA lovely independent shop, full of beautiful mens and ladies clothing, homewares, fun beach accessories, jewellery and gifts.
Have you got a favourite shop in Cornwall? Feel free to share with us in the comments below... We would definitely like to check them out! ;)